We understand that business is business, but we also understand that we can help make a difference in our community.
Roadrunner Business Networking is about working with the community of Albuquerque through financial contribution.
Our organization works hard to find time and resources for those in need to enrich the lives of others.
Listed below are just some of the organizations we have worked with and contributed to:
Veterans Integration Center
Straight to the Horse’s Mouth
Albuquerque Christian Children’s Home
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
1) Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary – Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary is an animal sanctuary in Candy Kitchen, New Mexico, United States, dedicated to rescuing and providing sanctuary for captive-bred wolves and wolfdogs. It is a 501 non-profit organization.
Jarrod Kain Woods (Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary) Tom McMahon (Co-President Road Runner Business Networking Group)
2) Pink Warrior House Foundation – The Mission of Pink Warrior House Foundation is to create a community which supports those battling breast cancer, and their caregivers. Registered 501(C)-3 Non Profit
Allison Hendricks-Smith (Pink Warrior House) Tom McMahon (Co-President Road Runner Business Networking Group)
3) Sunflower Sanctuary Animal Rescue – Sunflower Sanctuary is a 501c3 nonprofit sanctuary for old, abandoned, and abused big dogs. They are given a permanent home for the rest of their lives!
Cynthia Dares (Sunflower Sanctuary Animal Rescue) Tom McMahon (Co-President Road Runner Business Networking Group)
4) Paws and Stripes – Paws and Stripes is a local nonprofit located in New Mexico, setting up shelter dogs with veterans diagnosed with PTSD and/or TBI to become service dogs, at no cost to the veteran.
John Grassham (Paws and Stripes) Tom McMahon (Co-President Road Runner Business Networking Group)
5) Straight to the Horse’s Mouth – Straight To The Horse’s Mouth is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization formed by a small community group dedicated to the long-term care of these horses. The horses are now safely corralled on one of the member’s property in Placitas, NM. Their needs are taken care of and they are gradually becoming accustomed to interaction with people. They live safely off the road and are out of danger or threat.
Rich Reif (Straight to the Horse’s Mouth) Tom McMahon (Co-President Road Runner Business Networking Group)